We hope you find these FAQS helpful!
A: You can use the Forgot your Password? link on the log in page to have the system send password reset instructions to you. We also offer live customer assistance support Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Eastern Time (ET), and are available by phone, chat, and email. Contact information is located on our Contact Us page.
Q: I am having trouble activating my key – what should I do?
A: If you have received a key from your league administrator and are having trouble activating it, it may be that:
- You have activated it already: the key needs to be used only the first time you access your course. After that, you can just log in to the site and you will see your course on the My Courses page.
- You are copying and pasting the key from the email you received containing the key: sometimes if you copy and paste, you may be grabbing an extra space before or after the key. Please type out the key instead of copying and pasting.
If you are still having trouble with your key, please contact our customer assistance team, available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Eastern Time (ET) by phone, chat, or email. Contact information is located on our Contact Us page.
Q: I need to print my certificate for my completed course and can’t locate it – what should I do?
A: After logging in to the site and navigating to the My Courses page, look for and click on Expand All on the right hand side of the screen. A list of course elements will display and at the bottom of that list is the certificate icon. Click on that icon to download and print your certificate.
Q: I printed my 2019 certificate but it has the wrong year on it – what should I do?
A: This is likely the result of needing to clear the cache on your computer. To clear your cache in Chrome, click the three vertical dots to the right of your web address bar, click More Tools, then click Clear Browsing Data. Make sure “Cached images and files” is checked, then click Clear data.
Q: I am having trouble playing the videos – what should I do?
Examples: (a) Video doesn’t display, although audio may be playing in the background, (b) Severe video pixelation, (c) whites in videos appear as grays…
- Try disabling hardware acceleration in your browser:
- Open a new tab and go to “chrome://flags”
- Find “Disable hardware-accelerated video decode” and click “Enable”
- Restart Chrome
- Click the Firefox button at the top-right of the Menu bar
- Go to the “Options” menu and then click “Options” again
- Click the “Advanced” tab at the top, then “General” below that
- Uncheck “Use hardware acceleration when available”
- Click OK and restart Firefox
- Click the Settings (gear) icon
- Choose Internet Options
- Select the Advanced tab
- Check the box under Accelerated Graphics that reads “Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering”
- Click Apply, then click OK and restart Internet Explorer
Q: What is the recommended browser for the best experience?
A: We recommend trying Google Chrome, as that browser might handle our video-based course better than other browsers. However, please note that if you experience difficulty with the site or courses in a particular browser, sometimes switching browsers will alleviate the difficulty. Also, we do not recommend using a mobile device to complete your coursework.